A champion of innovation, Farnborough International is the go-to destination and organisation for the pioneers of today and tomorrow.
Farnborough International runs a diverse range of consumer exhibitions, some of the world’s most prestigious aerospace and business events, including the famous British Motor Show and Farnborough International Airshow.
Farnborough is steeped in rich in history and Farnborough International has been shaped and sits proudly at the birthplace of aviation and the home of pioneering spirit
Offering stunning views of the airfield, the contemporary venue and its diverse spaces have been designed and developed for the sole purpose of hosting events of all scale. Covering 20,000sqm of event space, the Exhibition and Conference Centre offers a multi-functional venue with flexible spaces.
|Open: Check event times (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
Map & Directions
Click to Activate
- Take exit 4a from M3
- Follow the A327 signposted Farnborough
- Continue on the A327 until you reach a round about with an aeroplane scultpure (Sir Frank Whittle Memomorial) in the centre. Then take the 1st exit onto Elles Road.
- At the next round about take the 3rd exit onto Templar Avenue.
- At the next round about take the 2nd exit onto Fowler Avenue.
- At the next round about take the 3rd exit onto Trechard Way, which will transition to Theatre Road.
- At the next round about take the 3rd exit into Farnborough International.
Public Transport Directions
Served by strong national and international travel links, the venue can be reached in just 35 minutes by train from London Waterloo or by car from the M3. For those travelling by air, Heathrow is only 30 minutes away and Gatwick 50 minutes by car. Farnborough Airport, adjacent to the venue, is one of Europe’s leading business airports.
- Discover Farnborough International
- Welcome to Farnborough International